- Category: Pendaftaran
- Last Updated on 17 April 2012
- Hits: 795
UNDUH FORULIR PENDAFTARAN
Anda juga bisa mengunduh formulir pendaftaran yang dapat di print berikut ini, dengan cara klik pada tombol unduh di bawah ini (untuk diprint dan diisi manual).
General Application Procedures
- equalBright School of Multiple Intelligences accepts applications for Grades 1 to 4.
- Children must be of appropriate age for each grade level, beginning with 6 years old for Grade 1, as of June 30. Consideration may be given in certain cases, up to September 30.
- An application form can be obtained at the Admissions Office and must be fully completed. Before applying, parents should read and understand all policies and requirements stated on the back of the form, and be willing to abide by them.
- The student applicant will be assessed and interviewed. The interview and assessment is by appointment only. Following review of the assessments and interview, the student applicant's family will be notified by the Admissions Office regarding the status of the application. The application may be accepted, wait listed, marked for further assessing, or denied.
- Upon notification of acceptance, parents are required to remit payment of the following fees: Enrollment Fee, Tuition Fee, and Extracurricular Fee (optional) to ensure a placement in a class.
- After all fees have been paid in full, the student applicant is officially enrolled at equalBright School of Multiple Intelligences.
|Siswa Nasional||International Students|
|3 lembar foto warna, 3x4||3 color photos, 3x4|
|Fotokopi rapor 2 tahun terakhir||Copy of report card (at least the last 2 years)|
|Fotokopi Akte Lahir||Copy of Birth Certificate|
|Surat keterangan dari sekolah terakhir (bila diperlukan)||Reference letter from current school (if needed)|
|All Elementary Grades||Time Requirements|
|Multiple Intelligences Assessment||Grades 1 and 2 = 1 to 2 hours|
|Interview||Grades 3 to 6 = 2 to 3 hours|
|Alternative Assessments (as needed)|